My Blog List

Friday, October 8, 2010

INSEAD- trilingual requirement

One of the things that stand out about INSEAD students is that most of them speak at least 3 languages. A quick glance of my future classmates' online profile confirms this. Most of them can speak 3+ languages. If you are serious about INSEAD, I recommend that you at least be fluent in one language in addition to English. And you should think about which language you want to pick up as the third language. When you apply to INSEAD, you must demonstrate your ability to speak two languages fluently. And in order to receive your diploma upon graduation, you need to pass a beginner's level in a third language. This makes the trilingual language requirement at INSEAD much easier to handle. I am currently working on my exit language and I plan to pass it before starting the school year. After all, I've read plenty how at INSEAD one never seems to have enough time for studying, group projects and partying. So it's in your interest to lessen your load if you can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment