My Blog List

Thursday, November 4, 2010

One way ticket to CDG

I finally did it! I bought my one way ticket to CDG. I've been putting this task off because I had a hard time figuring out whether it was worth it to buy a round trip ticket to CDG. I know it is much cheaper to buy round trip international tickets than to buy a one way ticket. But in the end, I found a good deal - $650 flying on continental so I hit the purchase button and I will be in Paris on 1/03/11. :0)

ps If you were like me trying to use BA miles to get a one way ticket, forget it! I have no idea why it is so hard to redeem award travel on ba. In addition to the miles that you have to use, you always need to pay a huge out of pocket cost of tax and other fees...I wonder if it's b/c flights tend to get routed through London?

No comments:

Post a Comment